Wednesday 26 September 2012

THERES NO "I" IN TEAM! no "me" in us, no "you" in we

WEY HEY !
As u may or may not know Im appart of

We are now celebrating that we have

Why the hell do u keep blogging about this all the time?

Well I'll tell you!

Im so glad I became apart of Motel Rocks Street team
Its so amazing to be apart of such a wicked team, there is never a dull moment!
I LOVE IT!
There is always fun tasks to complete with BRILLIANT PRIZES! 
There is loads of nice people to talk to and ask advice/help like: what to buy from motel and how promote them or share with everyone what you got from Motel! 

Being apart of this team brings excitement to my life!
When I win a prize it makes me over the moon and I get way to excited!
also I got Street Teamer of the month, my hard work got noticed and I'm so thankful for it!
there is NO doubt about it ...

HELLS TO THE YEAH!

Thanks for reading!
Phie
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment