Monday 12 March 2012

Spring Shopping Hall!

sounds american .. but I dont know what else to call it.


I went late night shopping with my mum, in my hometown Cambridge and brought some really nice things, so here is what i got!


Hair hairband £1.50 from Primark (wanted to try some new looks)

 Ice cream tie-up top £6.00 from Primark 
(wanted to add some spring pastels to my wardrobe and try this style top) 
I really love how it only shows my hips and not my tummy 

 Cool pattern tie-up top £5.00 from Primark

Anchor top £5.00 from Primark

Shoes £6.00 Primark 

This floaty top was from a closing down shop.. 
cant remember what its called but its next to pound land for those who know! £12 

I got this really nice warm soft jumper from Next, 
£22 I just saw it and loved it!

I also got some eyelash curlers from Primark for £1!

I am slowly getting ready for spring... 
will have to get my clothes out of the loft 
and put winter clothes away!
I am really loving the pastel colours out there at the moment, my favorite is pastel blue, 
there is also allot of bright colours out there too 
I cant get enough of aqua/turquoise/sky blue and bright pink

Comment below and tell me what you think of my purchases!
xox Phie 

No comments:

Post a Comment