Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween ... ?

This year I was 2 things for Halloween!

No.1 A Bat!
I got my wings from pound land and my necklace from pound land!
wearing a little black dress from H&M, Hair in bunches to look like ears?
My makeup was face paint and EYE Rock stick on eyeliner!


hoping to get  full length picture sometime soon. so check back!

No.2 A Sugar Skull face!
Heres a little vid I did for you all .. its not that amazing but here it is anyway !




 


Me and my bestie Rhian
check out her blog here!


 I didn't have a real pumpkin for halloween here is last years one


Hope you all have a spooookkyyy halloween! 
Phie 
xox

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete