Tuesday 5 February 2013

Instagram Monthly & 50's Outfit post!




Sorry its late!

Heres Instagram Monthly 
& an outfit post!

Enjoy x

This picture just totally amazed me ! I love it!











Some very lush pictures there =]!

Now I really wanted to share this outfit with everyone
please tell me what you think!

I went to Camden in london the other day & got this dress it was £25 .. I should have asked for £20 because it was from the market and not a branded dress, but oh well! 
It was screaming buy me! The colour is lush, its so me! <3


I have teamed it with with a dark Blue polkadot silk bandana from Primark
I didn't have a light blue one to match, 
I did my makeup classic to match the 50's style:
 eyeliner with a flick, red lips and filled in my eyebrows.
For the lips I used a lip stain this is so good for this look as it stayed on for ages!

My Hair:
I put my hair in a high ponytail, curled the ends 
then I curled my fringe under and flicked it back on itself 
added the bandana, took my hair out of the ponytail and let it fall to the side.

Thanks for reading!
please subscribe!

Phie
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment