Tuesday 19 February 2013

Shopping Spree Special!

Yes ... I've been doing what I do best ... spending MONEY!

Ok so lets start with what I got when I went to london, to go to the Motel sale.

click on the pictures to see the link where I got it! or where you can get it!



 < I love this dress, the colours match with my hair & its so pretty!

  
I got this playsuit > because I also have the same one in a different pattern, its so comfy, I cant wait till its warmer so I can wear it!
<Blue and white Stripe Shorts I just had to buy! There so cute and will be perfect in summer.

 I had a Gift voucher so I had to make up the price so I brought some lipcote! never really heard of it but it sounded good! I have used it once, tasted strange will have to use it more!

I fell in love with this dress the moment they released the collection on the site, I just had to have it!


I have Decided to allow myself to be more 50's/rockabilly/pin-up
I have always love the style, but growing up I just thought it would be too expensive 
to buy this style of clothing. I decided to search for the cheapest deals & see what I could do =]

I got this sexy halter neck from the Collectif shop in camden

And this jumper is from ebay but originally from Collectif
as you may have realised I LOVE leopardprint! so this was a must have!  



I've wanted turquoise hair for years but its a very hard colour to get right
so I got a wig to save me the effort & dammage to my hair!
I searched for days to get the perfect one for me. 
This is not it =[ 
unfortunately the one I wanted had a defect so they couldn't send it.
I chose this one instead, it was as close the the perfect one as I could get.
never the less I still love it to bits! Its SO LONG!
I have cut the fringe so its perfect for me & I added some layers


I've Been seeing these spike hats around and I just had to get one! 
I looked on ebay and found a cheap deal



This V neck mesh top is so sexy I had a pink one but the V didnt go all the way down.
I decided to get this one. Its just the right amount of sexy!


River Island
Spike necklace this is so cool! lots of bling and spikes best combo! 

Primark
Bum bag/Fanny pack! I had to get one of these its so stylish!
I'm going to New york I'n May and I figured this would be good to use for my trip!


Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this post!
much love!
Phie
xox

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete