Monday 24 December 2012

DIY Fake Eyelash Storage!

OMG IM GENIUS!

One day I was just scrolling on my facebook news feed when I saw Raquel Reed posted this picture..

my natural instinct was
OMG I NEED ONE! NOW!!!!
search on ebay, search on google
but the product is sold out and cant find one ...

Randomly sitting on my desk is an empty box of matchmakers!
DING!
idea bells ringing!

I gathered all my eyelashes together and cut the eyelash plastic holders down to fit 
and placed them inside the box!



Of course I had to make it pretty... so I wrapped it in this pretty primark wrapping paper! 


TA-DAAAHHH!!
EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZE! 

Have fun wrapping boxes ...?

XOX
PHIE

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete