Thursday 8 September 2011

Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Nightwear for D - KK Cup Women

www.Bravissimo.com

I know what you are thinking ... IM NOT EVEN A D CUP ...
yeah well I bet you are go get yourself measured At your local Bravissimo and find out !
They don't even measure you they just look at you in your bra,
then they give you bras to try on and they tell you  if it fits you right!

I was told I was a 34 B in a shop
I hear about Bravissimo and I go along and turns out I'm a 30E!
"The Bigger the back the smaller the cup"
"The Smaller the back the bigger the cup"
and you can be different sizes in different bras so always get someone to look at you and ask their opinion.

When you first get a bra that ACTUALLY FITS It will be very tight and slightly uncomfortable (because you are not used to such support) Just like a new pair of shoes, you have to wear them in.
I had to put tissue under my straps for a while but it was all okay in the end!

http://www.bravissimo.com/perfectfit/wearing-the-wrong-bra-size/

Please take a look through the site because I want you to have this life changing experience!

My cousin had massive boobs and she always had back ache
and it made her look all saggy and old wearing bras that didn't fit her
so I told her about Bravissimo and she got measured and was a 30HH
I think she was wearing 34 F or something.
It was so nice to see her stand up straight and look better in her clothes!

Here's my beautiful bras I have from Bravissimo!
I have just ordered this bra porcelain-strapless-bra



Bikini top

Everyday Tshirt bra


 Plunge Bra



My first Bravissimo bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment