Friday 2 September 2011

IM A ZEBRA ...

 ZEBRA PRINT NAILS .... MULTICOLOURED!
Check out what I've been doing!


Really sorry about the picture quality!

The base colours on my nails are the new Avon colours:
Vintage Blue, Luxe Lavender, Pastel Pink and Peppermint Leaf.
and the black I used is some really old nail varnish I don't even know what it was!

HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT ?
  • Paint your nail and let it dry
  • Get a Nail art brush (I used a thin paint brush and cut it so it was even thinner)
  • Get the colour that you want to use for the Zebra lines and dip your art brush into it
    (but only have a small amount on your brush)
  • Start at the bottom of your nail (the end near to you)
  • Make a thin stroke half way across your nail both sides
  • Then below that make a line in the middle of your nail not touching the sides
  • Then just randomly carry on down the nail doing thin lines long and short.
  • Let your nails dry or use a quick dry spray 
  • (I really recommend to use Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze
  • I don't like to use a top coat because it always smudges my lines.

So that's that go get your Zebra on!









1 comment:

  1. this is great! I am terrible at painting my nails, but i might give this a try!

    ReplyDelete