ZEBRA PRINT NAILS .... MULTICOLOURED!
Check out what I've been doing!
Really sorry about the picture quality!
The base colours on my nails are the new Avon colours:
Vintage Blue, Luxe Lavender, Pastel Pink and Peppermint Leaf.
and the black I used is some really old nail varnish I don't even know what it was!
HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT ?
- Paint your nail and let it dry
- Get a Nail art brush (I used a thin paint brush and cut it so it was even thinner)
- Get the colour that you want to use for the Zebra lines and dip your art brush into it
(but only have a small amount on your brush)
- Start at the bottom of your nail (the end near to you)
- Make a thin stroke half way across your nail both sides
- Then below that make a line in the middle of your nail not touching the sides
- Then just randomly carry on down the nail doing thin lines long and short.
- Let your nails dry or use a quick dry spray
- (I really recommend to use Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze)
- I don't like to use a top coat because it always smudges my lines.