Saturday 3 September 2011

Dont get Violent and Lippy with me !

ooh you animal !

Check out what I want so bad right now !
violentlips < click it !

Cant seem to find anywhere to get them in the UK yet =[ 
but I will be sure to post about it if I do =]

Lip tattoo's are such a good idea I cant wait to try them out!

Hello again ! 
I ordered some lip tattoos from Ebay 
but they are not from violent lips, 
the tattoo its self was slightly different but I had lots of fun trying it.
When I put the lip tattoo on it didn't feel like I had anything on my lips! it was smooth just like my lip. but it felt slightly like I had chapped lips. I could also drink and eat with it on to =]



I would definatly recommend these for photo shoots, party's and beauty/art college work. I'm sure they will hit the shops in time, 
I've already seen them in Sally that's a hair and beauty suppliers in Cambridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment