Monday 19 September 2011

Have you got anything to make my hair grow faster?

NO ! Don't be silly !

But if you have healthy hair it will help.
damaged hair will only snap and split ends will split off leaving you stuck at the same length or even shorter in some places!

The best thing you can do to keep your hair in good condition is treat it well !
using products! as you know I have pink hair therefore I bleach it allot and yes I do have split ends!
but I try to make my hair as healthy as it can be.

Always use heat protection when straightening or blow-drying
Use a Re-constructive conditioner this will begin to repair your hair.
you can also use a split ends treatment
(Sp Ends express: seals split ends and prevents them from reoccurring )
or you can visit your salon for conditioning treatments and tips on how to keep your hair looking healthy.

This mask penetrates deep into the hair to help repair damage caused by chemicals and other environmental stresses. I highly recommend this! leave this on for 7-10 mins.



This Moroccan Oil treatment has the ability to help restore condition to over processed hair,controls frizz and gives unbelievable shine!
absorbs into the hair leaving no residue!
and again I highly recommend this!





If you use professional products you WILL see and feel a result.

Thanks for reading ! don't forget to follow and share my blog !
Phie x

No comments:

Post a Comment